ZB110 ZigBee Multifunction Keypad
The ZB110 ZigBee wireless keypad is a multifunctional device designed for a wide
variety of applications in logistics, personnel tracking and asset management.
Designed for operation with IEEE 802.15.4 wireless access points & sensor networking,
the ZB110 provides secure and robust two- way communications up to 100m between
nodes, with routing over multiple nodes for larger networks and longer distances.
Additional security and redundancy is provided with encryption and alternative routing
of messages in the event of a single node failure.
The ZB110 is an extremely low power device that can remain dormant for long periods,
and then “wake up” on an event- driven basis, or at pre-programmed intervals. The
unit provides a True System on Chip Solution (SoC), integrating the latest industry-
leading CC2420 RF Transceiver and the TI-Zigbee stack, one of the first to be certified
for the Zigbee 2006 specification. This certification ensures that products developed
on this platform will be fully interoperable with other platforms that have been
Zigbee 2006 certified.
The ZB110 offers users flexible configuration via six customisable keys, and
options such as a new small electronic accelerometer, which measures travel in all
three directions, and an optional built-in position location engine, which calculates
its position relative to fixed access points by triangulation, using a distributed
computational algorithm developed by IDC. Other options include a temperature/humidity
sensor and internal sounder.
To support the development and integration of the ZB110 IDC has developed client
server applications, which include the ZBServer for web services integration, “over
the air” programming, data logging, and OPC connectivity for SCADA integration.
- Designed for operation with IEEE 802.15.4 Wireless Access Points & Sensor
- True System on Chip Solution (SoC)
- Industry leading CC2420 RF Transceiver
- ZigBee ™ compatible hardware
- Keypad (1- 6 User Defined)
- Accelerometer optional
- Temperature / Humidity sensor - optional
- LED Indication
- Internal Sounder - optional
- Built in position location engine - optional
- Can wake up on event driven basis or regular reporting intervals
- Prices TBA - contact us for volume pricing
- Industry standard 8051 MCU, 32 MHz, 8 bit Microcontroller
- 8kB RAM, 128kB Flash, Optional SPI memory (up to 2Mbyte)
- Wireless Communications
- 2.4 GHz IEEE 802.15.4 RF transceiver (Optional Location Engine)
- 2 x Lithium Coin Batteries each 3V, 560mAh
- Single button standard with options for up to 5 (built to order)
- Internal Sounder
- Piezo transducer: 4kHz, 70dB @ 10cm
- Tri-axis, ±2, ±4 or ±8g, programmable, tilt, motion and shock vibration.
Ultra-low power 1μA in sleep mode, fast wakeup.
- Temperature / Humidity Sensor
- -40º to 120ºC (±0.5 ºC @ 25 ºC), 0 to 100% RH (±3.5 accuracy)
- LED Indication
- Tricolour red, green, yellow for transmission diagnostics
- UL94 HB rated flammability, IP45
- Operating Temperature
- -20ºC to +55ºC
- Operating Distance
- Nominal 60m in free space
- 70mm length x 45mm wide (55mm overall width)